This week I've decided to lock myself up. Heavy snow is coming, and I'm not exactly looking forward to it. I ran errands at the beginning of the week for groceries, and some craft items. The snow started yesterday, and I can tell from the dim light this morning that we do have a descent amount added overnight.
So here are my updates!
1. Trichem- My stuff came in yesterday and I'm going to be practicing like mad. I'm reading the instructor manual and can't wait to absorb all the information
2. I finally completed a mid length class on zumba 2. I had to do it when Haley was at school and Tyler was taking his nap though. I could still feel burn from the day before workout, but pushed through. Today I have that satisfied tired feeling in the muscles, and guess what; I think I'm going to workout today too.
3. I've been organizing all week. So far I've managed to separate all the "keep" toys from the 'decide what to do with toys'. Let me tell you: No easy task! Most of what I can sell I will sell in Just Between Friends, so I'm glad to start early. Before I know it, it will be here!
4. I am *looking* at my sewing stuff every day. I just haven't found the time to buckle down and do it! Ack!
5. I'm making my play dates a regular thing again. I'm so desperate for friendship. (I know, I can't believe I'm writing this for everyone to read). I had a date with a friend yesterday, last week, and I have one next week too!
I am looking forward to next month: Rusty gets off swing shift, and I start my photography class. Valentines days is coming and I'm glad! It means I'm gonna stay busy! Tomorrow I'll be posting more about Beauty and the Beast, and you don't want to miss this!!!!! See you tomorrow!