If you haven't noticed, there was no post Saturday, and that's because I've been struggling with my machine. If I dig back in memory far enough, I always have; ever since I got the thing in 2006. It is a cheapie. costing less that $125 total, but I honestly can't remember how much.
Anyways, after reading the books I purchased, and trying to adjust my machines tension several times, many of my good sewer contacts have told me they believe it's worn out. I'm literally sick over it; I was planning on spending my christmas money on good scissors, and a good iron (The two most important things in sewing I've learned.)
But Obviously, if I can't sew, they do me no good.
So tune in tomorrow I'll be taking a breaking from sewing to talk about more trichem!
WE FIXED IT! Actually it wasn't broken at all~! Haha! I just took the time to read the manual front to the back and got it working just fine! LOL!